The goal is simple. Get better. Every. Single. Day.
All athletes who are Sport Canada carded or any athlete identified by their National Sport Organization in a Training Group Agreement with the Canadian Sport Institute Calgary can register.
We also provide services to professional athletes (MLB, CFL, NHL), elite prospects as well as testing of international athletes. Contact us to enquire about the possibility to train and/or be tested by our team of experts.
• Reactive injury care with a CSI Calgary Physician
• Health Intake (PrivIT) - medical information stored and accessible at all time anywhere in the world
• Medical Diagnosis support through CSI Calgary Physicians
• Concussion baseline (high risk sports)
• Strength and Conditioning consultation
We have open training hours:
8:00 am - 5:00 pm Monday – Friday (excluding holidays)
10:00 am - 2:00 pm Saturdays
Athletes must be accompanied by a Strength & Conditioning Coach outside of these hours
(You must show your Black Sport Pass to gain access into these facilities)
• Repsol Sport Centre Training Zone Weight Room
• Bill Warren Training Centre Weight Room, Canmore
• Mount Royal Recreation
• University of Alberta, Fitness and Lifestyle Centre
• Saville Centre in Edmonton, High Performance Training and Research Centre
• Gary W. Harris Canada Games Centre, Red Deer
• Olympic Oval | University of Calgary ($229.50 Yearly)
• Fuel for Gold
• Yoga Santosha
• Garden Café (WinSport)
Advil, Robax, Centrum, Emergen-C, Chapstick
Third party tested supplements are available for purchase at Varsity Pharmacy (University of Calgary). Speak to your dietitian for a list of available products.
• Kitchen and lounge
• Hot / Cold Tubs
• Normatec Recovery System
• Relaxing couches and chairs for athletes
• Table Tennis