The Canadian Sport Institute Calgary (CSI Calgary) is committed to maintaining an atmosphere of open communication and trust between management, employees and anyone affiliated with the CSI Calgary.
The CSI Calgary strives to maintain a workplace where those who reasonably believe that they are aware of conduct in violation of CSI Calgary policies or our legal duties can raise those concerns free of any harassment, discrimination or retaliation.
As a whistleblower (ie., a person who reports certain types of wrong doings) you are protected by law and you will not be treated unfairly or lose your job because you ‘blow the whistle’. Therefore, individuals are encouraged to report those concerns, in strict confidence, utilizing the email address provided below.
If you have reason to believe that a possible violation of CSI Calgary policies or applicable law has taken place, the violation must be reported immediately. Examples of reportable actions include, but are not limited to:
• any indication of fraud
• misappropriation of company resources
• substantial variation in financial reporting methodology from prior practice or from generally accepted accounting principles
• disclosures in reports and other public disclosures that are not full, fair, accurate, timely and understandable
• conduct that is not honest and ethical
• conflicts of interest
• potential violations of governmental rules and regulations or this policy
• the falsification, concealment or inappropriate destruction of corporate or financial records.
To report a violation, please email email@example.com